1627 Greenwich Street
Urban sophistication and elegant practicality define this beautifully remodeled Cow Hollow treasure. A voluminous, open, and light-filled great room, working fireplace, built-in floor-to-ceiling bookshelves, and modern chef’s kitchen, with direct access to a peaceful and serene garden, make the home perfect for artfully entertaining friends and family. While the three bedrooms (all with en suite bathrooms), family/media room, wine cellar, small office, and private garden, make 1627 Greenwich Street a sanctuary to be cherished and adored.
Though the public spaces are extraordinary, the Master Suite is simply divine. The photography will surely provide clues about the superior design and construction of the home, yet only a personal visit and lingering look at the myriad custom-designed features can give the full impact of the home’s truly unique and exceptional qualities.
This tree-lined block of Greenwich St is in the immediate vicinity of the shops and restaurants of several of the City’s most popular neighborhood commercial districts including Fillmore Street, Union Street, Chestnut Street, and Polk Street, while also near Fort Mason, the Marina Green, Crissy Field, and the Presidio.
1627 Greenwich Street is not to be missed. There is no other home on the market like it.
- Stylishly remodeled two-story residence with exceptional use of space and light, rich finishes, high-quality craftsmanship and materials
- Three bedroom suites (two on the upper level, with the master on the garden level) & powder room
- Formal Living and Dining with working fireplace and custom built-in bookcases
- Chef's Kitchen with copper sink, wine refrigerator, and pantry with additional sink
- Additional rooms include a walk-in wine cellar, family/media room, laundry room, and cozy office
- Spectacular master bedroom suite opens directly onto a very private and serene garden; features a large custom-built walk-in closet that will be the pride and joy of every fashionista and shoe lover
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Lutron lighting and automated window coverings
- 2585 Square Feet (per draftsperson)
- Two car side by side parking in garage, built-in storage shelving, electric car charger
- Ring doorbell and security alarms
- In-wall speaker system
This scenic Bay Area neighborhood is nestled between the Marina and Pacific Heights districts. The Cow Hollow neighborhood features the condo/row houses that are synonymous with San Francisco. Located between Lyon Street and the Presidio to the West and Van Ness to the East, Cow Hollow is near a wide variety of popular San Francisco landmarks.
When it’s time for Cow Hollow residents to go shopping or out to eat, Union Street is where all the excitement happens. Starting from the intersection of Steiner and Union you will find Rose’s Cafe, which features Italian fare including breakfast pizza. Other popular restaurants on Union Street include Gamine (French cuisine), West Coast Wine + Cheese, and Flores. The shopping available on Union Street is both diverse and unique. Locals relish in the Sunday Fort Mason Farmer's Market.
Residents of Cow Hollow are within a half-mile of Presidio’s incredible activities and museums. Enjoy a refreshing walk to Fort Mason, Marina Green, and Crissy Field. Bowl a few games at the Presidio Bowling Center, or explore the history of one of the pioneers of animation at The Walt Disney Family Museum. The Palace of Fine Arts is one of San Francisco’s most unique landmarks and can be visited with ease from the Cow Hollow neighborhood.
Accessing the rest of the Bay Area is both easy and convenient. A short walk to the intersection of Union and Fillmore Street will take you to Route 41 Transit Stop. From there, you can ride to the Financial District in less than 30 minutes. Film industry workers who live in Cow Hollow can walk easily to Industrial Light & Magic, while the Google Headquarters is just a 45-minute commute.
If you are looking for a vibrant neighborhood with plenty to see and do, Cow Hollow, is perfect for you!